Friday 16 August 2013

THE ONE.

When it hits your head,
Like where are we headed,
That you can't dismiss,
Gives you chills,
It's deep down to what you feel,
You say my name in the morning,
 You say my name in the evening,
You say my name every time,
That's how much i revolve around your world,
Let us fight for today,
Forget our yesterday,
Await our tomorrow,
Believe in us,
Make it last,
This is love beyond lust,
To you i come first,
 The rest last,
Two hearts now one,
You are my number one fan,
I love you for that,
Let's explore,
Get to see more,
That there is,
Like it has always been,
Not ready to share me with anyone,
You are that mean,
How come,
How long,
Will i still be tied down,
Will you stay with me forever,
Maybe,
Everyday beside me,
Daily,
I've been thinking about you lately,
On the boat we sailing,
Now and then still my source of strength,
The crush you once had,
Now has so many flashbacks,
Even when the rain falls,
You'll still remain my sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment