Friday 3 February 2012

MY BETTER HALF


Very soothing it may sound
The beautiful serenade for the one I love
Brighter than the scarlet pathways
A fascinating card game well defined
The combinations well complimented
The only apple of my eyes sweeter than lemonade
A tambourine dance galore for my true one!

There is no time to linger
You capture the eye and I’m the admirer of your disguise
The future is for us so dare to be a dreamer
Never let me go gaga because of our love adventure
Fly away never despair you are God sent and I’ve accepted
Its not a willy-nilly situation my ring awaits you down the aisle
A tambourine dance galore for my true one!

You are what I term gorgeous
Simple, elegant, classy, you have it all
You embraced my winter moments into summer
We are on the upper never leave me under
You are passed creation kindly let me utter
I know it’s a yes your silence says the rest
A tambourine dance galore for my true one!

No comments:

Post a Comment