Saturday 11 February 2012

CHRISTIAN TUITION.


Tick-Tock…..
The clock is ticking…..!
Ever-never,  mind you never ever have I ever done this before
Its part and parcel of my first footage
Not a token, just taking of the truth through the true gospel that it is….
Need!
Rather indeed, had I flipped up the mention.
Going back and forth he remains the father of all nations full of affection and perfection for his eye catching creation, where every breathing being is bound to have a mansion.
Backed by thanks and a handful appreciation to Jesus, my true love revelation.
Because of heed through him there is manifestation.
The only sword is the book of action
 The bible a book of books full of solutions
The only express ticket to salvation
That casts out much intention, setting aside lamentation
Throwing in inventions, Part of what unveils my true identification



No comments:

Post a Comment